Aaron Swartz - the real reason he was murdered

ilsa ilsa.bartlett at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 20:06:28 PST 2016

I did not click on the link and just never would. I stood next to Aaron's
brother in a hackathon in honor of The Work.
The Work touches my heart.
I wear my Grace Host shirt proudly. Any person can kick dust in the road
and hope it mixes with some s*%t of the shit kicker and get traction... and
lookie ..Is this success? Where any attention, either good or bad, is worth
the bucket.
I am pulling for the next Aaron kind of guy with a great vision steps
forward fearlessly to lead all us wanna bees forward in the foot steps of
dear dear gentle Aaron and his kind gentle family and friends.
smile, Ruby

Ilsa Bartlett
Institute for Rewiring the System
http://ilsabartlett.wordpress.com
http://www.google.com/profiles/ilsa.bartlett
www.hotlux.com/angel <http://www.hotlux.com/angel.htm>

"Don't ever get so big or important that you can not hear and listen to
every other person."
-John Coltrane