oil supply sigint

hozer at hozed.org hozer at hozed.org
Sun Dec 11 19:19:49 PST 2016

So Trump is installing all these oil guys, and someone is
creating a narrative of russians hacking the election, and
it's all so overly bizzare I think I'm living in someones
broken simulation matrix.

Then I see
https://www.emptywheel.net/2016/12/09/unpacking-new-cia-leak-dont-ignore-aluminum-tube-footnote/
which says

"But what about the implications that climate science will be squelched in addition to alternative energy development? They can purge anybody who worked on alternative energy, halt reporting about climate change, but they can't hide tankers floating out at sea chock full of oil. They can't hide the strategic petroleum reserve. They can't force the market to pay more for oil unless they truly shut off the spigots and the moves they are making suggest they are doing no such thing."

So what's going on here? There's some kind of sigint here
about oil, but I'm not quite seeing all the pieces.

Are we out? Is it gone? Or do we just have some shadow
government that's about to bust the petrodollar and
go cryptocurrency because it's getting too hard to trace
the cold hard cash flows when they go dark?

Or is this leaking stuff just the intelligence community
reminding Trump who's really in charge here. What I read of
him is he'd be trivial to manipulate by some guys who have
spent their lives installing puppet governments.