Aaron Swartz - the real reason he was murdered

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sun Dec 11 17:53:03 PST 2016

On 12/11/2016 05:02 PM, John Newman wrote:

> On December 11, 2016 5:53:08 PM EST, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>> So the real reason Aaron Swartz was murdered, first time I've seen
>> this:
>>
>> (These 2 links should each result in the same post.)
>>
>> https://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=13827231&postcount=164
>>
>> https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1188574-17/?postcount=164#post13827231
>>

>> tldr: he found a mother load; for those with conscience, this stuff is
>> hard to even read
> Dude are you really such a credulous, gullible idiot?

Tell me you didn't give the site a click, for them to up their volume,
AND adsense payment?

Z's being a 'paperboy'. The guy calling you on the phone at dinner time
(they know you'll be home then) pushing a paper subscription on you.
Publishing Stormfront links to assist their hit count... meaning their
ad revenue.

Rr