Aaron Swartz - the real reason he was murdered

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 17:25:14 PST 2016

On Dec 11, 2016 10:06 PM, "Zenaan Harkness" <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Nice to know there's a clear demarcation of that which can be spoken of
and investigated, vs. that which cannot, should not and must not.

Z.,

I know you are not an intelligent person, very slow and limited, and it can
be very hard to understand when thinking is an exhaustive exercise, but try
to make a little effort this time, please.

**  You do _NOT_ have the right of hurting Aaron's family and friends
sharing lies and old stupid conspiracy theories as being "an
investigation".  Please, respect their pain, respect Aaron's memory and
legacy.  **

You don't have a heart, but their heart is still broken.  The pain still
hurts.  Another year is ending without him.  His birthday was one month
ago, but he is not alive to celebrate it again.  Do you know how much
painful is to his family reading another freaky conspiration theory about
Aaron's death?

Please, again I ask, respect Aaron's family and friends.  No crazy lies.
No stupid conspiracy theories about his life and death.

Cecilia