[Nature|News] Researchers baffled by nationalist surge

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Dec 10 18:13:33 PST 2016

On 12/10/2016 04:51 PM, Mirimir wrote:
> It's not really cypherpunk, but it's the most coherent coverage about
> this familiar topic that I've seen.
>
> Researchers baffled by nationalist surge
>
> http://www.nature.com/news/researchers-baffled-by-nationalist-surge-1.21110?WT.mc_id=SFB_NNEWS_1508_RHBox

Well, for a start they're most likely employed at a job with benefits
and make enough money they don't have to worry the heating bill is going
to affect their eating bill, so yeah... Clueless.

I STILL want to know how many people voted for Trump just to break the
motherfucking system and see which way the cookie crumbles.

Rr