Rising carbon dioxide is greening the Earth - but it's not all good news

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Dec 9 23:45:55 PST 2016

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 07:46:09PM -0600, Mirimir wrote:
> On 08/17/2016 07:11 PM, John Newman wrote:
> >
> >> On Aug 17, 2016, at 7:24 PM, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> Thought someone posted a link like this back in the April thread - could
> >> not find that, so posting here.
> >>
> >> Increasing atmospheric carbon dioxide levels is a genuinely good thing.
> >>

> >> CO2 is making Earth greener—for now
> >> http://climate.nasa.gov/news/2436/co2-is-making-earth-greenerfor-now/
> >>

> > This is direct quote from your first nasa link :
> >
> > "While rising carbon dioxide concentrations in the air can be beneficial for plants, it is also the chief culprit of climate change. The gas, which traps heat in Earth’s atmosphere, has been increasing since the industrial age due to the burning of oil, gas, coal and wood for energy and is continuing to reach concentrations not seen in at least 500,000 years. The impacts of climate change include global warming, rising sea levels, melting glaciers and sea ice as well as more severe weather events."
> >
> > John
>
> Arguing about anthropogenic climate forcing is just fucking useless. The
> latency is too great, and there are too many positive feedbacks. By the
> time that impacts are undeniable enough to motivate substantial
> reductions in CO2 emissions, it will be too late.

Mirimir is bang on here. And here's honours engineer Malcolm Roberts, an
"independent, non-aligned, volunteer" Aussie, doing a 3 minute vid to
help lay peeps comprehend some of the misinformation out there, in
particular that which is targetting Australians and our atrocious Carbon
Tax:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC1l4geSTP8

Transcript, with references:
http://www.galileomovement.com.au/docs/RiceTranscript_image.pdf

Plenty more:
http://www.galileomovement.com.au/political_scam_exposed.php

Now go kick some carbon arse ...

--
* Certified Deplorable Neo-Nazi Fake News Hunter (TM)(C)(R)
* Executive Director of Triggers, Ministry of Winning