the art of sane debate - how to trigger a Lefty par excellence - you can't cuck the Tuck, vol. 5

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Fri Dec 9 10:08:25 PST 2016

Here's a fun game:  Name and count instances of the following classic
propaganda techniques:

Plain Folks, Pejorative Labeling, Name Calling, Buzzwords

Extra credit for identifying at least one instance Card Stacking vs.
False Attribution, and why you chose to categorize it (or them) as one
or the other.

Signal to noise ratio: 1

:o)