"Is political Islam in the best interest of the United States?" - General James Mattis

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 8 13:41:32 PST 2016

The following is a fundamental, yet fundamentally uncomfortable,
conversation which the West owes itself to have. Liberal Lefties rail
every time someone tries to start it, and most instances of the start of
such a conversation get drowned with unrelated, crossed-purposes
Ministry speak.

Good luck fellow humans,

"
Imagine anyone in the Obama administration saying this:

“Americans will not ask one fundamental question: … Is political Islam
in the best interest of the United States? I suggest the answer is no,
but we need to have the discussion. If we won’t even ask the question,
how do we even recognize our side in this fight?”

There is one certain way to continue losing against Islam, and that is
to not be willing to have a honest and forthright conversation about
what is happening and Europe and what will happen here if we follow
their lead.
"

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/12/07/full-text-milo-msu-reclaiming-constantinople/

--
* Certified Deplorable Neo-Nazi Fake News Hunter (TM)(C)(R)
* Executive Director of Triggers, Ministry of Winning