"total breakdown of fabric of society"

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Dec 8 06:53:16 PST 2016

On 12/08/2016 01:10 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 07, 2016 at 09:02:17PM -0800, Razer wrote:
>> On 12/07/2016 07:27 AM, I wrote:
>>> Zionism is Jewish Fascism dreamed up by some nutjob rebbe in Europe
>>> sometime in the 1800s with about as much basis in the Torah as ISIS
>>> (another Fash group) has basis in the Koran.
>>>
>>> Zionism is Jewish Fascism
>>> The so-called "Alt-Right" is AMERICAN FASCISM.
>>>
>>> If you hate the 'alt-right' (fascism) you hate zionism (fasicism), not
>>> Jews (antisemitism)
>> As I was saying:
>>
>> Forward (Progressive US Jewish news)
>>
>> ‘Alt Right’ Leader Silences Rabbi by Tying White Supremacy to Zionism
>> http://forward.com/news/356336/watch-alt-right-leader-leaves-rabbi-speechless-by-likening-white-supremacy/
> Well played, Spencer!

There's nothing to 'play' idiot.

Zionism has ALWAYS been an emanation Jewish SOCIETY'S fascism, and
Alt-Right has ALWAY been American SOCIETY'S Fascism, and you're not
making your own point, "If you hate the Alt-Right you must be an
anti-semite."

Because Zionism has no more to do with being Jewish than alt-right has
to do with being American.

They're simply "Site-Specific" Fascist tendencies that LEECH.

I want to make sure understand that word "LEECH" Zen ... It means,
intrinsically, NOT part of.

Zionism is attached to judaism, like a diseased blood-filled tick.