PA vote theft / recount of "additional" "postal" ballots recently started, continuing day in and day out

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 8 04:21:12 PST 2016

PPS:

"
 I would like to make something perfectly clear: There is no way to find
 boxes of ballots all mysteriously for one person unless they are fake.
 There is no way a database is going to screw up like this either. THEY
 ARE STILL GOING TO STEAL THIS IF WE DROP THE BALL. I CAN PROVE IT:

 Hillary is making requests for volunteers to show up in Michigan and
 Wisconsin for the recount. WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE WILL THEY BE? ANSWER:
 LOW LIFE BOTTOM FEEDING TRASH. Trump America has a problem: Trump
 America WORKS FOR A LIVING. This means that it is MUCH harder for Trump
 America to take time off to stop this steal. Trump America is going to
 have to suck it up and BE THERE ANYWAY. Trump America has another
 problem: Trump America is HONEST. That's a really huge handicap when
 any that do show up won't falsify anything. All they will be able to do
 to prevent a steal is hawk over Hillary America to catch it cheating.

 RED ALERT: TEAM TRUMP IS SLEEPING, LAUGHING AT HILLARY SAYING IT CANNOT
 BE STOLEN. FACT: IF TEAM TRUMP IS NOT THERE TO WATCH IT, AND ONLY TEAM
 HILLARY SHOWS UP, BEYOND ALL DOUBT IT WILL BE STOLEN.

 WAKE UP PEOPLE! DO NOT DROP THE BALL!

 HERE IS HILLARY'S RECOUNT SIGN UP PAGE.
 https://www.hillaryclinton.com/signups/mi-recount-help/

 BE THERE. SIGN UP WITH HILLARY.
 TELL HER YOU WERE SAD SHE LOST! THEN GO THERE AND WRECK HER STEAL!
 DEMOCRATS ARE MONEY SUCKERS, IF ANY MONEY IS OFFERED, TAKE IT OR YOU
 WILL LOOK SUSPICIOUS.
"

On Thu, Dec 08, 2016 at 11:16:00PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> PS:
> "
> BLOCKBUSTER: DAILY KOS REPORT OF 25,000 VOTES FOR HILLARY FOUND IN
> PENNSYLVANIA WAS RIGHT AND IS NOW CONFIRMED BY AP! Daily Kos
> contributors who are stealing Pennsylvania BLEW IT by posting this a day
> too early!
> http://elections.ap.org/content/latest-michigan-board-deadlocks-removes-recount-hurdle
> "
>

> On Thu, Dec 08, 2016 at 11:11:19PM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > At current rate, Pennsylvania will be claimed / stolen by Clinton:
> >
> > "
> > COLD HARD PROOF THE STEAL IS ON
> > The Pennsylvania vote tally web site went down for several hours. When
> > it came back up, Hillary gained 2,704 more votes against Trump. WHY
> > ALWAYS A FREAKING HUGE GAIN? I'D LIKE TO HAVE THAT ANSWERED. OH, I HAVE
> > THE ANSWER - THE STEAL IS ON. AND THEY WON'T STOP COUNTING BALLOTS UNTIL
> > THE STEAL IS FINISHED. At this rate, by the time all the counties
> > "report" Trump will lose by more than 30,000 votes. It is such PATENT
> > BULLSHIT.
> > "
> > http://82.221.129.208/

* Certified Deplorable Neo-Nazi Fake News Hunter (TM)(C)(R)
* Executive Director of Triggers, Ministry of Winning
* Weapons against traditional \/\/European\/\/ values:
http://davidduke.com/jewish-professor-boasts-of-jewish-pornography-used-as-a-weapon-against-gentiles/