PA vote theft / recount of "additional" "postal" ballots recently started, continuing day in and day out

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 8 04:11:19 PST 2016

At current rate, Pennsylvania will be claimed / stolen by Clinton:

"
COLD HARD PROOF THE STEAL IS ON
The Pennsylvania vote tally web site went down for several hours. When
it came back up, Hillary gained 2,704 more votes against Trump. WHY
ALWAYS A FREAKING HUGE GAIN? I'D LIKE TO HAVE THAT ANSWERED. OH, I HAVE
THE ANSWER - THE STEAL IS ON. AND THEY WON'T STOP COUNTING BALLOTS UNTIL
THE STEAL IS FINISHED. At this rate, by the time all the counties
"report" Trump will lose by more than 30,000 votes. It is such PATENT
BULLSHIT.
"
http://82.221.129.208/

More quotes:

"
The entire election steal process summarized:
1. ONLY after Jill Stein was denied a recount in Pennsylvania, there
   were suddenly (miraculously) 25,000 plus votes found for Hillary,
   while only 3,000 were found for Trump. I initially said zero were
   found for Trump, but what is the difference when the theft is this
   clear anyway?  This disparity has been theorized to be because of
   ballot forgeries, where new ballots are filled in in place of the
   original ballots people cast to keep the count the same and conceal
   election rigging. This is explained very well HERE, where Investment
   watch blasted a home run of mathematical truth out of the park. But
   there is a secondary way this may have been accomplished that was
   stated on the Daily Kos (covered later in this report under item 5.)
   People are saying it's over, Trump won, BUT THERE ARE 70 PRECINCTS
   THE EXACT SAME THING IS HAPPENING IN NOW THAT HAVE NOT REPORTED, AND
   WHEN THEY DO, IT WILL BE GONE BECAUSE NO ONE IS WORKING TO STOP THE
   STEAL.

   People just look at the election results page saying oh, it's at 100
   percent. Done deal. NOPE. THAT PAGE IS A LIE. I have been able to
   mathematically tabulate how much the election steal team is able to
   accomplish with forged ballots, (now that they have been busted with
   the first method as stated in item 5) and predict they will announce
   an additional 12,000 vote Hillary gain late on Monday Dec 5th or
   early on Tuesday, Dec 6. The entire steal will be complete on Dec 13.
   I hope I am wrong, but believe it is an accurately calculated
   certainty, just like I nailed Jillary's donation bot with provable
   precision. That bot got shut off 8 hours after I proved what it was.

2. As I said right from second one when Jillary "canceled" the
   lawsuit in Pennsylvania, it was not over the way the MSM lied and
   said it was, she is going to continue to steal the election via
   both HIGHER federal courts, and LOWER county courts. This is now
   confirmed and should be big news today (Monday) when she files.
   Complacency trolls are out in army force trying to get the Trump
   community to go to sleep believing it cannot be stolen, when it is
   being stolen right in front of them, and the steal will be
   accomplished if they do nothing. When ballot forgeries alone hit
   the half percent threshold, which should happen today or tomorrow,
   a recount will be automatic and they absolutely WILL flip it to
   Hillary.

3. A lawsuit to trip a recount in Florida has been filed now even
   though it is not possible to call for a recount this late, but the
   system is so corrupt who knows what will happen. This is only
   being done because the Wisconsin steal is not going well, and the
   Michigan steal is uncertain. In If they fail to steal those two
   states in addition to Pennsylvania which now looks like it will
   definitely be stolen, they will need to have a 4th state stolen.

4. (A BIG ONE) - Hillary got busted completely for stealing the
   election in Nevada, yet due to the fact the system is paralyzed by
   corruption the MSM is totally silent and only cable news
   channelNewsmax Tv covered this. A sting was done in Nevada, where
   17,000 certified (signature required for receipt) mails were sent
   to the addresses and names of registered voters in Nevada, and
   9,000 of them were returned as "undeliverable" because their
   addresses did not exist or the people were fictional. When the
   9,000 that were returned were investigated, a sample of 200 were
   pulled for a ground investigation, and 185 of that 200 were
   confirmed fake by a secondary ground investigation. This proves
   that approximately half the votes cast in Nevada were fake, and
   THAT is how Hillary won. I know Nevada, I have been to Nevada at
   least 300 times and can solidly state, just from having eyes and
   ears while being there that NO ONE LIVING voted for Hillary, NOT
   ONE SOUL AT ALL. That state hates her guts. But all it takes is a
   dozen or so properly placed people with their hands on the levers
   of power and NOTHING will become of this.

5. Daily Kos proved the steal in Pennsylvania was going to happen by
   posting that 25,000 ballots were found for Hillary a day before
   they actually got posted by the state. They only way they could
   have known is if the people who post there are involved in
   stealing the election. With Daily Kos being a huge Hillary kissing
   liberal hot bed from the coals of hell, it is no wonder it showed
   up there first. That was just so perfect. SEE THIS POST I DID
   WITHIN AN HOUR OF IT HITTING KOS:

--
* Certified Deplorable Neo-Nazi Fake News Hunter (TM)(C)(R)
* Executive Director of Triggers, Ministry of Winning