Breitbart n' shit

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Dec 7 17:08:30 PST 2016

On 12/07/2016 11:01 AM, jim bell wrote:

> *From:* Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com>
>
> On 12/06/2016 10:46 PM, Razer wrote:
>
> >> The folks at Weather.com have asked Breitbart to kindly stop using
> their
> >> data to create #FakeNews.
> >

> https://weather.com/news/news/breitbart-misleads-americans-climate-change
> >
> >> ROTF!
>

> >Good for them. We need more real news, and less fake news.
>
> We could agree with THAT, but I happen to believe that the main
> American sources of fake news
> are ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, and many others, called the "MSM".

Oh absolutely. #FakeNews is called Government Press Releases, and
Official Stories (from often un-named sources) which the media can
parrot fully indemnified because News REPORTING requires no obligation
to fact-check those sorts of official items. Like fact check to see if
that CWD lab outside Saddam's 'palace' is really what it's claimed to
be  "By Official Sources".  Journalists and Critics are tasked with
that, and they ARE obstructed at every turn. There's WAY more
'reporting' than investigative journalism and critics are often bought off.

Rr