Breitbart n' shit

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Wed Dec 7 11:12:26 PST 2016

On December 7, 2016 2:01:32 PM EST, jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: Shawn K. Quinn <skquinn at rushpost.com>
>
>On 12/06/2016 10:46 PM, Razer wrote:
>>> The folks at Weather.com have asked Breitbart to kindly stop using
>their
>>> data to create #FakeNews.
>>

>https://weather.com/news/news/breitbart-misleads-americans-climate-change
>>
>>> ROTF!
>
>>Good for them. We need more real news, and less fake news.
>We could agree with THAT, but I happen to believe that the main
>American sources of fake newsare ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, CNN, MSNBC, and
>many others, called the "MSM".
> We saw in the recent election seasonthat these organizations were
>tending to avoid covering things that were negative to Hillary
>Clinton.This was particularly true once the Wikileaks leaks became
>heavy, a couple of months before theelection, especially.  Sure,
>there's the "fake news" meme, but I don't recall a single email that
>camefrom the DNC/Podesta/Weiner camp that was claimed to have been
>"fake":  By and large, eventuallythe MSM simply refused to publicize
>them.

There's no question the DNC fucked itself with its dirty shenanigans to fuck Sanders for Clinton, a fucking god awful candidate.

That said, some of the fake news conspiratard shit has ended up causing a lunatic with a gun to go "investigating" ....  (Pizzagate HEH).  Nobody looks good in this election. Then again, I can't think of a counter example ;).  (Obama as first black president was mildly inspiring if you paid zero attention to the details eg his global assassination program, etc etc)

John