"total breakdown of fabric of society"

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Dec 7 07:27:00 PST 2016

On 12/06/2016 09:08 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> "The Alt-Right is simply Zionism for White Europeans. Jews have an
> ethnostate with a wall and Jew-only immigration. If you hate the
> Alt-Right you must be an anti-semite."

More like total breakdown of logic.

There's something lacking in the logical facilities of the person who
wrote that.

Zionism is Jewish Fascism dreamed up by some nutjob rebbe in Europe
sometime in the 1800s with about as much basis in the Torah as ISIS
(another Fash group) has basis in the Koran.

Zionism is Jewish Fascism
The so-called "Alt-Right" is AMERICAN FASCISM.

If you hate the 'alt-right' (fascism) you hate zionism (fasicism), not
Jews (antisemitism)

Goebbels said If you're going to tell a lie tell a BIG one, but it
doesn't work... aamof it has a negative effect to your message and all
future disinformation, if you just make shit up.

Rr