Breitbart n' shit

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Dec 7 06:26:27 PST 2016

On 12/07/2016 02:58 AM, John Newman wrote:

>>> Yeah I caught that one too :) What's funny is it's actually one of the puff pieces of garbage news Zen forwarded in.
>> Oil-money talks.
>>
> And rational thought walks.
>

>>> John

It was almost 32 degrees F this morning at sea level on the Central
California coast. This last summer it went to 100 degrees F for one day.
About seven years ago it went to 105 for THREE DAYS breaking all records
... and one morning the following winter it was 28 degrees and stayed
there for the better part of the morning leaving a slush puddle on the
shady side of the building I worked in that stayed slush for two days.
I've lived in the area for 40 years. When I arrived in 1976 I noted this
was where all the Italian and Portuguese immigrants had settled on the
coast in the 1800s because it's Mediterranean climate with two seasons.
Spring and Fall, with a touch of mild winter in the 40s and summers that
rarely cracked 80, was familiar to them (and wine grapes grew well).
This is NOT a Mediterranean climate anymore. Some might say it's part of
a natural cycle. That MIGHT be. But if so, it was long before anyone was
keeping record, including the trees, whose inner growth rings can tell
no lies.

Rr