"total breakdown of fabric of society"

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Dec 6 21:08:13 PST 2016

"The Alt-Right is simply Zionism for White Europeans. Jews have an
ethnostate with a wall and Jew-only immigration. If you hate the
Alt-Right you must be an anti-semite."

“We’ve never seen Richard Spencers like this before. We are witnessing
the rise of a new breed of Spencer.” -New York Times

“There’s a feeling in the air, as if Spencerism is going to unleash a
hellish inferno of rebranded white supremacy on Texas.” -USA Today

WaPo:
“Texas is reaching a type of ‘Maximum Richard Spencer Overdrive,’ which
at best will result in a national existential crisis. At worst, we could
be facing a total breakdown of fabric of society, inducing a Walking
Dead type scenario.” -Washington Post

http://www.dailystormer.com/live-at-texas-am-the-dawn-of-richard-spencer/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlbLNWIFEY0
~800MiB ("best")

--
* Certified Deplorable Neo-Nazi Fake News Hunter (TM)(C)(R)
* Executive Director of Triggers, Ministry of Winning