USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:46:26 PST 2016

On Mon, 5 Dec 2016 23:19:50 -0200
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> We don't have moderation, but there is already brutal censorship.

	That's a highly stupid lie, but then I wouldn't expect anything
	else from a lawyer.

	Censorship is what your friends at the pentagon's tor project
	do. Here we have free speech. The very same free speech your
	friends can't tolerate.

	So go ahead,  vomit some propaganda about 'poor opresed
	minorities' and 'womyn' who are oh so afraid of...free speech.

	"some sensitive persons here never will write anything on this"

	awwww, your poor sensitive oppressed fascists, what a tragedy.

	list"