USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 5 14:25:10 PST 2016

On Mon, Dec 05, 2016 at 07:02:43AM -0800, Razer wrote:
> On 12/05/2016 01:11 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > Their mantra is always of emotion, appealing only to Safe Spaces
>
> Actually you're confusing right and left. Typical stupid right-wing
> disinformation ploy. The NAZIS were masters of shit like that. I've
> never really noticed the right had any ideology at all. By nature it's
> ALWAYS in reaction to something someone else does or says. That's why
> right-wingers have ALWAYS been referred to as RE-ACK-SHUN-AIRY (yeah I
> know it has a lot of syllables but you'll figure it out)
>
> In this case they're REACTING to customer complaints to Kelloggs

Well now that's where you might consider that ye be missin a point.

Imagine for a moment, if you are capable (yes, I know imagination is
difficult), that someone (now let's not rush in and call them Dems or
Jews mind you, please!) someone has a political agenda, and they
infiltrate Kellogg, their PR and advertising department to be precise,
and they get the top job there.

Is it possible that Kellogg's public statement could be an excuse, could
be making a mountain out of a molehill so to speak, and thereby
politicising an event that other large companies have managed to
conduct, without the politics ("publicity")?

I dunno, seems hard for folks to hold a simple thought these days.