BBC to Air ‘Muslim Big Brother’ Show Featuring Islamic State Defender

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 5 13:52:19 PST 2016

BBC to Air ‘Muslim Big Brother’ Show Featuring Islamic State
Defender:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12/04/bbc-air-muslim-big-brother-show-featuring-islamic-state-defender/

Should go off with a bang, as they say.

Break a leg guys, we're sure you'll get a head with this one.

NYT: Explosive opposition to the show.

"Bedroom scenes too racy with 6 year old on BBC set," says Guardian...

... cast confused: "Why ain't the show called 'Little Brother' -
he's only 6 years old?"

Director heard mutterin "Well stone the women, never thought I'd see
the day!"

Saudi Arabia objects - women on the show to be replaced.

Charlie Hebdo magazines from previous show hastily removed from set's
coffee table and lavatory.

Actors objecting to "goats of color" - "this politically correct
inclusiveness is ridiculous; now I understand the British public want
more vibrancy in their lives, but this is simply ridiculous - I TOLD
them at the casting couch, White goats only!"

BBC's in house psychologist overheard mumbling "... contract was therapy
PUPPY, not <unintelligible> baby!"

If you think that's sad, try this bit of reality in the face of that
anonymous joke the other day about trolling Safe Spaces:

 Students Cry Their 'SAFE SPACE' Was Violated By Trump Slogan
 http://clashdaily.com/2016/03/whiners-students-cry-their-safe-space-was-violated-by-trump-slogan/

This is just terrible, I don't know what's become of humans - such
insensitivity must be vehemently opposed, so let's all sing Kumbaya as
we hold hands now in our official cypherpunks safe space over at Juan's
and healing with our collective cry-in while each holding a therapy ...
puppy.

"We'll show THEM!" said Juan in his high pitched airy and effeminate
voice when he suggested the idea.

So welcome folks, welcome to your new, more vibrant, world.

--
   Certified  Deplorable  Fake  News  Nazi (TM)(C)(R)
     Executive Director of Vice, Ministry of Winning