FBI to gain expanded hacking powers as Senate effort to block fails

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 11:23:24 PST 2016

On Mon, 5 Dec 2016 10:00:05 -0200
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

>  On Sun, Dec 4, 2016 at 9:57 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 04 Dec 2016 18:45:09 -0500
> > rooty <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > right - they been doing that shit for Years. No problems here
> > > although I'm not brown and from Seria
> >

> >         So tell us rooty, what's your favorite hobby? Maybe beat
> >         children to death?
> >

> ​In another message:
>
> "Come on rooty. Tell us how do you amuse yourself? Torture kitten
> maybe?​"
>
> And in another thread:
>
> "Have you stoped beating your wife?"
>
> Juan, you are so racist and dishonest as your little friends Zzz and
> Trump.  So, do you think that any man from Syria will beat children
> and women to death and torture kittens?

	Grasping at straws are you? "rooty" is a troll who posts
	nonsense, so I replied with more nonsense. Admitedly a useless
	move on my part. But you managed to create yet another soap
	opera out of a couple of random sentences.

> So many prejudices against a
> country and its people, tsk tsk...  It's disgusting and very
> contraditory, but you are always so correct and never are wrong,
> aren't you?  ;)
>
> Hypocrite, you are a prejudiced nazi, Juan. Men like you do the same
> kind of thing in Argentina, but you think your country is better than
> Syria,

	LMAO...Yes cecilia, first and foremost I am a Nationalist...

	And "rooty" is from syria...because he, an anonymous troll,
	said so.

that you are better than Syrian men, more "civilized" maybe.