USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Mon Dec 5 07:26:03 PST 2016

Sorry. I should have said:
> DUDE You're invoking the FREE Market system to people who only believe
> in it when it suits them.

I seriously doubt their unique readership numbers are expanding in the
sense that there are more people buying into BreitBull. If their
readership is expanding, it's to analyze the information being
inculcated in a number of very dangerous people's minds by the American
Crypto-Fascist Right which Breitbart directly represents, or find out
what all the brouhaha (hahaha!) is about.

Rr