FBI to gain expanded hacking powers as Senate effort to block fails

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 04:00:05 PST 2016

 On Sun, Dec 4, 2016 at 9:57 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 04 Dec 2016 18:45:09 -0500
> rooty <arpspoof at protonmail.com> wrote:
>
> > right - they been doing that shit for Years. No problems here
> > although I'm not brown and from Seria
>

>         So tell us rooty, what's your favorite hobby? Maybe beat
>         children to death?

​In another message:

"Come on rooty. Tell us how do you amuse yourself? Torture kitten maybe?​"

And in another thread:

"Have you stoped beating your wife?"

Juan, you are so racist and dishonest as your little friends Zzz and
Trump.  So, do you think that any man from Syria will beat children and
women to death and torture kittens?  So many prejudices against a country
and its people, tsk tsk...  It's disgusting and very contraditory, but you
are always so correct and never are wrong, aren't you?  ;)

Hypocrite, you are a prejudiced nazi, Juan. Men like you do the same kind
of thing in Argentina, but you think your country is better than Syria,
that you are better than Syrian men, more "civilized" maybe.  Be coherent,
Juan, less hypocrite when talking about prejudices, please.