Another one (Fwd: Re: moving on)

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 01:53:29 PST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Cecilia Tanaka" <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com>
Date: Aug 22, 2016 3:12 AM
Subject: Re: moving on
To: "cpunks" <cypherpunks at cpunks.org>

On Aug 22, 2016 2:45 AM, "Georgi Guninski" <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the fish.
>
> Some problems IMHO the new version of the list may face, in no
> particular order:
>
> 1. spam
> 2. ddos
> 3. legal threats

Please, suggestions to avoid all the possible problems?  <3

I really want to help Riad to make the transition smoothly.  I don't know
exactly what to do, but I recognize the importance of cypherpunks's history
and want to help to preserve it and keep it working well.

I don't know much  (almost nothing, for being sincere)  about technical
area, but I promise to try hard and doing my best to honor Riad's work and
to thank him for his efforts.

I learned to love sincerely cypherpunks list and a lot of people here.  I
really love the idea of a place to be free to exchange ideas about
everything without censorship and/or moderation.  The cypherpunks list
needs protection, care and respect.  <3

And love, love, love...  <3

Ceci