USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 4 23:28:46 PST 2016

On Sun, Dec 04, 2016 at 04:18:56AM -0600, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> On 12/04/2016 03:56 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> > And of course you say that's not a political action, and is the same
> > as these other supposed companys who did not make such public
> > statements.
>
> Kellogg's wanted to retain their customers. Their customers didn't want
> the company supporting Breitbart with advertising.

If Kellogg's customers were so fucking principled, they'd have years
ago boycotted Kellogg altogether for selling into Saudi Arabia.

But no "if Kellogg didn't sell into Saudi Arabia, someone else would,
so that's ok".

Shawn, your "arguments" if we can call them that are breathtaking.

Breathtakingly biased that is.

You are actually permitted to read this article if you want to try
communicating with facts.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/03/virgil-the-lefts-long-march-enabled-by-corporate-america-ten-things-to-know-about-kelloggs-war-against-breitbart/

Shawn K. Quin, another establishment retard bites the dust, again and
again and again. Seriously Shawn, look into the toxicological effects of
fluorisis and the like, and investigate possible detoxing if such exists
at all.

--
    Certified  Deplorable  Fake  News  Nazi (TM)(C)(R)
     Executive Director of Vice, Ministry of Winning