USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 18:16:36 PST 2016

On Sun, 4 Dec 2016 23:53:31 -0200
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 4, 2016 10:17 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >         What is that supposed to mean?  He is a shitbag, but
> > according to
> you he is a great. YOU are the one who SIDES with a SHITBAG like
> quinn. It is YOUR problem.
>
> Well, tecnically, you are also a "shitbag",

	I don't advocate any sort of criminal activity - quite the
	opposite. I don't work for the government and I am not a
	lawyer, unlike you. so no, I'm not a shitbag.

	You on the other hand...

> >         Do not take me for an idiot, Cecilia. You can't be
> 'anti-censorship' and pro-quinn who is a fucking CENSOR.
>
> Juan, sorry, I am not taking you for an idiot.

	Course not. You are trying to, which is incredibly stupid on
	your part. In other words, at least have a shred of intelectual
	honesty and admit that you 'like' scumbags like quinn because
	you are hardly different from scumbags like quinn.

> Juan, please stop flirting with Alzheimer.  We already had dozens of
> discussions about moderation x censorship, even in private messages.
> You know I am a moderator in some tech and legal lists and groups.

	Well, thanks for making it clear that you yourself are a
	censor. No wonder you like scumbags like quinn and his support
	for censorship.

> >         As to you speaking against the many censors who advocate
> censorship here, feel free to link your posts criticizing them.  I
> doubt there's any.
>
> Don't be lazy and research, Juan.  You know very well you have much
> more free time than me.  :P

	What the fuck do you know about how much 'free' time I have?

	Bottom line : you never spoke against censorship. You can't
	search the archives for your anti-censorship posts because they
	do not exist.

> >         Newsflash for you Cecilia!! It is not their list. If
> > anything it
> is taxpayer owned. And they have no 'right' to make nor 'enforce' any
> 'rules'.
>
> OK, so you can create your own list,

	What the fuck has that got to do with anything? Nothing.

	But of course, since you know that what I say is true and you
	have zero arguments against it, you go off in a stupid
	dishonest tanget.

> >         Like I said Cecilia, you SUPPORT CENSORSHIP. Don't bother
> pretending that you don.t
>
> Yeah, Juan, you know me much better than myself.

	I know what you publicly do, you dishonest retard. You don't
	even understand they garbage you are just typing?

> I am so happy you
> are sharing with me so valious informations about my own believes and
> convictions.  Thank you!  :D
>
> Good night and have sweet dreams, Juan.  I really think it's pretty
> funny when you try to censor my personal opinions,

	I'm not censoring anything, you dumb dishonest fuck.

imposing yours as