USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 17:53:31 PST 2016

On Dec 4, 2016 10:17 PM, "juan" <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:

>         What is that supposed to mean?  He is a shitbag, but according to
you he is a great. YOU are the one who SIDES with a SHITBAG like quinn. It
is YOUR problem.

Well, tecnically, you are also a "shitbag", toxic garbage, waste of time
and a lot of bad things, but I do like you too and it's a public fact.  :P

>         Do not take me for an idiot, Cecilia. You can't be
'anti-censorship' and pro-quinn who is a fucking CENSOR.

Juan, sorry, I am not taking you for an idiot.  Sorry if you have any kind
of inferiority complex and feels idiot because are not able of understand
me.  Search for psychological support and think more about tolerance and
respect for other persons, please.

>         Thanks for making my point again. It's not just this list, but
any medium. It is not correct to moderate anything.  You should have just
said that, but you didn't.

Juan, please stop flirting with Alzheimer.  We already had dozens of
discussions about moderation x censorship, even in private messages.  You
know I am a moderator in some tech and legal lists and groups.

>         As to you speaking against the many censors who advocate
censorship here, feel free to link your posts criticizing them.  I doubt
there's any.

Don't be lazy and research, Juan.  You know very well you have much more
free time than me.  :P

>         Completely irrelevant like the rest of your soap-opera-like
tirade, except for this

My life is a bad soap-opera, but it is millions of times more interesting
and funnier than yours, mal cogido.  ;)

>         So you are a fully fledged totalitarian who parrots the most
stupid, right-wing slogan ever.

Oh, am I ?!  God, are you sure?  Is it contagious?  :-o

>         Newsflash for you Cecilia!! It is not their list. If anything it
is taxpayer owned. And they have no 'right' to make nor 'enforce' any
'rules'.

OK, so you can create your own list, with no moderation, no rules, no
themes, and be happy, instead non-stop complaining and whining about
everybody and all the things in other lists.

>         Like I said Cecilia, you SUPPORT CENSORSHIP. Don't bother
pretending that you don.t

Yeah, Juan, you know me much better than myself.  I am so happy you are
sharing with me so valious informations about my own believes and
convictions.  Thank you!  :D

Good night and have sweet dreams, Juan.  I really think it's pretty funny
when you try to censor my personal opinions, imposing yours as an absolute
true.  :)