USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 17:49:37 PST 2016

On Sun, 4 Dec 2016 22:58:55 -0200
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> I respect a lot of Tor Project colaborators in the whole world and
> their respective works, their sincere efforts.  I never would harm
> their work or would cause troubles because

	Translation : you support the operation of the cyber-weapon tor
	and support the imperialist policies of the US military which
	are the reason why tor exists.

> of injuried pride or
> revolt, Juan.  Sorry, it doesn't work this way.  I will fight against
> censorship

	...in china, I know. That's what the agents of the US nazi
	government do.  Pretend to 'fight' 'censorship' 'abroad' while
	working for the pentagon.