bankocracy

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 4 17:06:56 PST 2016

>From Italy with amore:

“Is it democratic that the banks have taken control of the institutions?
This is called “bankocracy,” not democracy."[...]

“We are convinced that, if we are able to take back sovereignty we can
raise Italy from the rubble, but we will be governing a country in
rubble.

“You don’t realize it because now we are in the center of Genoa, but I
have traveled across this country and there are urban peripheries that
are like the peripheries of the big cities in Latin America.

“There are five organised crime groups and young people willing to kill
for very little and an increase in drug consumption and firearms that is
incredible.

“And while this world of financial capitalism is producing injustice,
and the injustices are provoking violence, here there is a political
force made up of young people who are talking about public water, public
transport, public instruction and public health and European citizens
are supposed to be afraid of us?”

--
    Certified  Deplorable  Fake  News  Nazi (TM)(C)(R)
     Executive Director of Vice, Ministry of Winning