USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 4 16:19:40 PST 2016

On Mon, Dec 05, 2016 at 09:42:21AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 04, 2016 at 07:38:06AM -0800, Razer wrote:
> > On 12/04/2016 04:31 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > > Are you not aware that David Duke abhors violence as any decent man would,
> >
> > You're making shit up.
> > The only violence Dave Duke abhors is violence against him.
> > Here's Dave Duke calling for the death of the Chicago 7, 8 21, whatever.
> > https://68.media.tumblr.com/a3d726351033555a271a8cb9bc0758ea/tumblr_oho3blp0Zq1s925jyo1_500.jpg
>
> Can no man change ever change his views, as a rebellious
> young man?
>
> Or must we hold that something someone said 45 years ago (even IF it was
> truly held belief by him back then - I cannot yet find proof of that)
> may never be recanted, that such a man must be vilified for the
> remainder of his life regardless?
>
> Is there no other discussion possible, only "where there's smoke there's
> fire, so fuck off"?

PS, even in his "Klan" days, Duke was a 'progressive' if we can call it
that :)  See here:
"
Duke also reformed the organization, promoting nonviolence and legality,
and, for the first time in the Klan's history, women were accepted as
equal members and Catholics were encouraged to apply for membership.[61]
"
http://www.americanussr.com/american-ussr-david-duke-phd.htm