USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 11:55:05 PST 2016

On Sun, 4 Dec 2016 05:20:10 -0600
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> Mr. Harkness,
>
> I refuse to engage in debate with anyone who is willing to basically
> say they approve of the KKK

	Shawn, you are an american statist. The KKK is just a tiny
	fraction of the nazi state you fully support.  *Your* whining
	about the KKK is the ultimate form of unintentional
	self-parody.

	That said, you are right in that any correct point Zen may
	make will tend to be overlooked by the fact that he takes a
	fucktard like duke seriously.

	Then again, you are in no position to complain since you do
	the same thing he does, but to an even bigger extent.

> and the type of hate they are involved
> in.

	As opposed to the the type of hate an americunt nazi like you
	support. Pot, kettle.

	Tell me Shawn, how many nazi states had slavery, seggregation
	and have the highest incarceration rate on the planet?