USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 06:58:04 PST 2016

[OT -  OT  -  OT]

On Dec 3, 2016 12:42 PM, "Razer" <rayzer at riseup.net> wrote:

> On 12/03/2016 02:16 AM, Zenaan Harkness quoted, as is his specialty, a
racist sexist, antisemitic right-wing hit site famous for publishing
disinformation:

Sorry, my dear Razer, what were you waiting for?  Zzz  -- yawn, boring! --
is a so pretentious guy who was able of calling himself "ShitLord" in
several messages few days ago, even being just a little and insignificant
poop...  :((

Better saying, just a 'little and insignificant fart', because Zzz has no
considerable substance to be a poop.  Too old, so verbiage and still so
limited, tsk tsk...  Being a 'dictionary boy' means nothing when you have
absolutely no content.  Empty and annoying non-stop blah blah blah...  :(

I know Shawn  -- not Sean! --  is a good person, very patient and polite
and likes to present other perspectives, but wasting time with a so
illogical and senseless person like Zzz is pure masochism, absolutely not
reasonable.

"Neko ni koban", Shawn.  You are "giving koban  (Japanese gold coins)  to a
cat".  It's an old Japanese saying, our version of "throwing pearls before
swine".  You know, wasting time and good resources, material and/or
intellectual, with stupid people is usual in the whole world.  :(

I am still receiving his creepy daily spams and Zzz created another fake
profile for me in a Russian dating site this time.  As usual, he misspelled
my name and said I am a 'lesbian slut'.  Aff, coward and not original as
always...  :P

He does simply not care about the people and never respects their
identities, preferences and personal convictions.  He have no ethics, no
moral integrity or intelligence, and never remembers that exactly like him,
I do love dicks, not girls.

Zzz has the intellectual density of a dirty mud puddle and always writes
wrongly all the personal names.

You all know, 'Shawn' and 'Sean' have the same sound and spelling, haha!!
He already called 'Griffin' as 'Graham' and misspelled my name and Georgi's
almost all the times.  I have dyslexic friends and it isn't the case.  It's
just pretentious dumbness.  :)

Zzz tattoos examples:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/juliegerstein/tattoo-fails-guaranteed-to-make-you-laugh-and-then-cry

Wish you all a lovely Sunday, cypherpunks!  And Zzz, get a life please.
It'll be good for you!  :)

Ceci