USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 4 02:37:01 PST 2016

On Sun, Dec 04, 2016 at 04:18:56AM -0600, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> On 12/04/2016 03:56 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > You say that as though it's the same situation - did you get too
> > many extra doses of fluoride as a tot?
>
> Irrelevant

Actually not irrelevant, but entirely apropos given your demonstrated
challenge in holding to a line of reasoning (preferably based on fact).

"
As of February 2015, there are 43 studies associating fluoride exposure
with reduced IQ in children. To see these studies, click here.
http://www.fluoridealert.org/studies/brain01/

The researchers issued their warning after reviewing dozens of studies
from the past two decades that have linked elevated fluoride exposure to
reduced IQ in children.
"

http://fluoridealert.org/articles/iq-facts/

> > - Those last 4 words make all the difference. That's the point
> > Shawne,
>
> No E
>
> > Kelloggs decided to get political by making a big public statement of
> > "pulling ads from Breitbart" whilst providing precisely ZERO facts in
> > support of their position.
>
> There is no obligation that they advertise with Breitbart.

Again, see about fluoride above, since again you are responding with an
irrelevancy - are YOU able to present a fact in support of your implied
assertion that Breitbart is suggesting that Kellogs has an "obligation
that they advertise with Breitbart"?

When I put it that way, you might even see what I'm saying: that your
assertion is not only baseless, and almost impossible to ever be proven
(because no self respecting media organisation would ever say such
a thing except in jest, of course), but that to top it all off, you are
once again completely off the point. Your "assertion of a negative" ("no
obligation") simply bypasses any meaningful discussion.

Thus MY assertion that you are either willfully speaking at crossed
purposes, which would imply bad faith on your part, or that you lack the
IQ to realise what comes out of your own keyboard.

I have yet to look into the existence of any therapies to counter the
negative IQ effects of infact fluoride exposure (most everyone in the
West today, due to almost universal municipal water fluoridation).

So try coming back with something resembling logic, and ideally backed
by a fact.

Seriously.

Good luck buddy, I do feel for you,
Zenaan