FBI to gain expanded hacking powers as Senate effort to block fails

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 22:30:01 PST 2016

FBI to gain expanded hacking powers as Senate effort to block fails

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-cyber-congress-idUSKBN13P2ER

"[...] allow U.S. judges will be able to issue search warrants that give
the FBI the authority to remotely access computers in any jurisdiction,
potentially even overseas."

"[...] in the hands of an administration of President-elect Trump, a
Republican who has "openly said he wants the power to hack his political
opponents the same way Russia does."

We are discussing the bad possibilities in some legal and technical studies
groups in my country.  Our laws don't permiss this kind of violation.  Fu¢k
FBI.