USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 3 20:53:09 PST 2016

On Sat, Dec 03, 2016 at 06:10:18AM -0600, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> On 12/03/2016 05:23 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

> >> My point is not that the pop-up is there. My point is how such a
> >> one-sided, deceptive message discredits everything on that site.
> >
> > OK, so your first position that the pop-up had anything to do with what
> > you were saying, is now retracted by you.
> >
> > I accept your retraction.
>
> The manner in which it was said did play a role.

Touche SKQ, you successfully sidetracked relevant political discussion
into your personal opinion porn of website aesthetics.

Well done for hammering such "insight" for the benefit of 'others'.

Since you raise the issue of Kellogs and their boycott of Breitbart, and
the counter boycott which caused 3.44% stock price drop in two days (a
fair start on Breitbart's side, given Kellogg's $70 billion share cap -
this one's gonna be fun :)

So back to a plitical comment:

"
Thus it’s easy to see how Kellogg could make the mistake it has made in
picking a fight with Breitbart and, by implication, all Americans on the
right. Without a doubt, the “experts” at Kellogg—in its communications,
community relations, and other touchy-feely departments—assured top
leadership that boycotting was the smart thing to do. And of course, the
same viziers surely wrapped their argument in the latest PC jargon, as
reflected in the words of Kellogg’s spokesperson Kris Charles:

  > We regularly work with our media buying partners to ensure our ads
  > do not appear on sites that aren’t aligned with our values as a
  > company.

We must pause to puzzle over this statement: What specific Kellogg
“values” did Breitbart supposedly violate?

And if Kellogg is suddenly so finicky, we must ask: Why, then, does
Kellogg deign to sell its products, according to its website, in 180
countries, including China? And also, while we’re at it, why is
Kellogg’s operating in such oppressive, murderous, and even genocidal
countries as Saudi Arabia, Syria, and the United Arab Emirates? How do
those cynical actions square with Kellogg’s values, and the values of
its customers—and former customers?
"
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/03/virgil-the-lefts-long-march-enabled-by-corporate-america-ten-things-to-know-about-kelloggs-war-against-breitbart/

Bona fide deplorable.

--
    Certified  Deplorable  Fake  News  Nazi (TM)(C)(R)
     Executive Director of Vice, Ministry of Winning