NetTime on JakeGate

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Dec 3 07:32:27 PST 2016

On 12/03/2016 01:44 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Thought I'd read this before - perhaps it was first at
> origin  https://github.com/Enegnei/JacobAppelbaumLeavesTor

Ditto. I've read this before.

Rr

“This is the problem with the media. You guys took everything that
Donald Trump said so literally,” ~Corey Lewandowski

“THE ESTABLISHMENT,” Donald Trump famously said during his closing
argument for the presidency, “has trillions of dollars at stake in this
election.” He described “a global power structure that is responsible
for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped
our country of its wealth and put that money into the pockets of a
handful of large corporations and political entities.” He asked the
country to be “brave enough to vote out this corrupt establishment.”

Now, less than four weeks after riding that line to victory, he formally
invited the establishment into his administration."

https://theintercept.com/2016/12/02/hillary-clintons-corrupt-establishment-is-now-advising-donald-trump/