USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 3 02:50:11 PST 2016

  SKQ - reaming it with Javascript and pop-ups enabled

Who woulda thought?

At least we learn something today - for those who're a bit on the slow
side at least - web page pop-ups ACTUALLY still exist!!!

  G T F O O H !

"And, like, you know, like, it's 2016 already! Like!"

=(

But Sean K Quinn, like really (like), thank you for your fact based
opinion. That's (like) so substantial, raises the mass debate and
provides facts for those who don't have time to read further.

Why didn't I speak your words for you?

Oh happy days! These day's are our -our -our our ours.
(These days are ours!)
<oh happy days!>

Now, do NOT keep singing that song in your head. Like.

;)