USA Universities learn the consequences of disrespecting free speech

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 3 02:16:59 PST 2016

Trigger Warning: diversity of thought apparently often not allowed,
inclusion of conservatives denied, safe spaces "trump"ing all common
sense.

But! BUT! Your personal hero MILO, shows us that such insanity can
sometimes have multi-million dollar consequences.

Read it and laugh, snigger, indulge imperiously at the holes some
universities dig in the name of combatting free speech to protect
the modern extreme-Left precious snowflakes.

Full text transcript:
MILO Explains The Patriarchy At Ohio University
http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/12/02/milo-explains-patriarchy-ohio-university/
"
In March last year, Missouri admitted that they had lost about 1,500
students and were experiencing a budget shortfall of $32 million, just a
few months after the protests. We’ve also learned that the university
had to close four dormitories — including two called Excellence and
Respect.
"

It is very easy, and perhaps we have been trained to do so, to accept
the pre-ordained "boxes" dictated to us by others. So many times,
reading, listening to or watching the original speeches and or writings
of those who are publicly decried (truly, slandered) by others, can
leave one refreshingly disabused of said falsities and slanders - one
thing we can be thankful for the Internet for :)

So remember good folk, when someone loudly proclaims or deems an
en-boxed certitude of negativity regarding some public figure you have
never personally read, listened to or watched, perhaps consider a little
personal discovery in order to form a grounded personal opinion -

   Say NO today to dirty opinion porn.

   Stop mass debating in non-founded opinion porn of others.

   Get laid today in the actual facts.

   Be different, be kinky, respond to the opinion porn of another
   with some racy gratuitous and well founded facts.

   Trigger a closet totalitarian Liberal Lefty today - state a fact.

   Be a winner, except when embracing your inner sub
   (your inner lefty whiner that is).
   "Yeah! each to his own" I hear you say :)

"Extreme Lefty Totalitarian wanna be" warning signs / examples:
 - "this is how it is" (without any supporting fact)
 - "the alt-right are fascist racist sexist bigoted dictators"
   (without any supporting facts)
 - "Breitbart are heavily biased baby seal clubbers" (without any
   supporting facts)
 - ... ditto :)

Dude, club your inner sub already!

--
    Certified  Deplorable  Fake  News  Nazi (TM)(C)(R)
     Executive Director of Vice, Ministry of Winning