distractions

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 31 21:29:28 PDT 2016

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 10:11:50PM -0600, Mirimir wrote:
> On 08/31/2016 09:59 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> > Whilst those with any passion for actual political anarchy (aka direct
> > democracy) are drowned out with rather pathetic psyop attempts at
> > steering the conversation,
> >
> > the space to inspire newcomers is white noise.
> >

> > "Oh My God! How could the CIA say such stoopid things?!"
> >

> > But folks need their emotional entertainment.
>
> Dude, you mainly post boringly blatant propaganda. It's embarrassing.

I'll accept some responsibility for that.

My intention is always to raise "the public discourse", although my
ability and methods fall well short, sadly.

> > The real questions and discussions we ought be having here -
> > coordinating inspired groups, facilitating clarity on the fundamentals
> > of political anarchism, these largely don't exist or are drowned out.
>
> Right, mostly by your bullshit. And Juan's scatological blather.
>
> Maybe someone ought to resurrect fcpunks ;)
>
> <crap snipped>

Rather than blandly slathering my words in the email you replied to with
your "crap" opinion, why not try to raise the discourse to your
standard?

You know, statements such as "that's blatantly not true" or "I disagree
with that, and say a) ... b) ... etc"
?

PLEASE, bring a "great" conversation! In my experience, that's one of
the most challenging undertakings as a human, and my personal difficulty
in achieving "useful/ relevant/ great..." conversations brings me to
tears. But I don't have time for emotional bullshit, so I can do is keep
trying to make a better start next time.

Please, make a better start. In fact, any start. Or continuation. I
support your constructive and heartfelt intention to raise the dialogue.