[WAR] If Hillary Becomes USA President, Will We Have a Nuclear War?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 31 21:13:30 PDT 2016

Another quote:

"
In the US, the anti-Russia campaign has been elevated to virtual
reality. The New York Times columnist Paul Krugman, an economist with a
Nobel Prize, has called Donald Trump the "Siberian Candidate" because
Trump is Putin's man, he says. Trump had dared to suggest, in a rare
lucid moment, that war with Russia might be a bad idea. In fact, he has
gone further and removed American arms shipments to Ukraine from the
Republican platform. "Wouldn't it be great if we got along with Russia,"
he said.

This is why America's warmongering liberal establishment hates him.
Trump's racism and ranting demagoguery have nothing to do with it. Bill
and Hillary Clinton's record of racism and extremism can out-trump
Trump's any day. (This week is the 20th anniversary of the Clinton
welfare "reform" that launched a war on African-Americans). As for
Obama: while American police gun down his fellow African-Americans the
great hope in the White House has done nothing to protect them, nothing
to relieve their impoverishment, while running four rapacious wars and
an assassination campaign without precedent.
"

There is plenty more there - too much to quote in full.
And sincere gratitude to goran for posting the link:

http://johnpilger.com/articles/provoking-nuclear-war-by-media