Be productive, was: Re: [WAR] Yugoslavia - Wrongly Accused: The Absolution of Slobodan Milošević (by the ICT)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 31 20:51:11 PDT 2016

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 07:51:40PM -0700, Stephen D. Williams wrote:
> No amount of bug bites is going to stop the US:

"so don't bother calling out this evil bully or standing up against this
evil bully"

> That's only going to
> make the hive madder and occasionally more reckless.
> And eventually
> more effective and asymmetrical at quashing.

"or this evil bully gonna fuck you over!"

> If you truly think
> anything will affect US dominance, you are not very well aware of
> reality.

"one man canNOT make difference, if you think so you're a NUTCASE"

> You can argue whatever details you like, but it really boils
> down to this: The most effective culture wins.

"we are powerful, fuck you!"

> The US (and, largely,
> other modern Western democracies) is an engine for rapidly improving
> culture while preventing runaway disasters.

"we are not only powerful, we are exceptional, and everything we do
collectively is an improvement in the world"

> If any culture worked
> better than the US (as some did in the past compared to the immature
> US), the US would effectively adopt their innovations or create better
> innovations to equal or supersede them.

"think you got some shit? we will take it and be THE FUCKING BEST AT
IT, so don't even think you've a vicious midget's chance against US"

> Because the US pretty much shares everything with everyone,

"we are sharing, caring, loving hippies... y'all know that right?"

> all
> friendly societies win too.

"everyone who submits to us, we may not fuck you over right away"

> Stay outside of that group because you
> think you have a better approach, but you don't really, and you just
> fall behind.

"we are exceptional, everything we do is the best, you're all fucked
so don't even try"

> You might point to China as a holdout which is doing
> fine.  But really, they are already very well on their way to
> converging.  They're taking their own path, unevenly absorbing
> modernism, playing at military strength etc.  But that's all show,
> style, and face.

"the next guy won't be any better, so don't even bother trying,
you heathen plebe!"

> iPhones and Androids alone will keep everyone
> friendly.

"I -see- the light! iPhones are you're --salvation--!"

"keep consuming, idiot, and we might say you're ok;

IF you're lucky!"

> This is just my opinion from partial information: Russia is
> having a little bump, and may regress, but the path will be
> irresistible for them too.

"Russia is about to agree with everything I've said above"

> Their oligarchy phase (like the US robber
> baron and organized crime phases combined in the modern era) shows
> pretty much where they were on the evolutionary track in that era.

"Russia and Russian's are just evolutionarily inferior, behind on the
track that we exceptionalists are running along better than those
schmucks"

> The gap between Russia and the West is tiny compared to the West and
> ISIS/ISIL.

"there are many black and white gaps - everyone else is black, we are
white and whitely demonstrating the superiority of all our choices;
one day those brown folks might even figure out how superior we are and
how superior our way is"

> That desire to strike back scratches an itch for a few grudge holders
> while making a much larger group unhappy or dead, and then breeding
> more grudge holders.

"they're all fucked, inferior, and we make damn good abuse of their
human nature here at the CIA, please don't tell anyone though"

> Are you sure you want your life's purpose to be the propagation of
> that stupidity?
>
> sdw

Well...

That's some dialogue ya got there "Stephen D Williams"... how long will
you maintain this burner address, hmm?