[WAR] If Hillary Becomes USA President, Will We Have a Nuclear War?

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Aug 31 20:06:58 PDT 2016

"The nuclear risk is obvious, though suppressed by the media across "the
free world". The editorial writers of the Washington Post, having
promoted the fiction of WMD in Iraq, demand that Obama attack Syria.
Hillary Clinton, who publicly rejoiced at her executioner's role during
the destruction of Libya, has repeatedly indicated that, as president,
she will "go further" than Obama."

http://johnpilger.com/articles/provoking-nuclear-war-by-media