Fwd: Re: Just making fool tests with the new address...

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 12:18:34 PDT 2016

Yeah, I noticed it worked well, Greg...  Sorry for disturbing the whole
list...  :((

My fever is much higher and I am feeling more stupid than usual...  I
always receive lots of hate messages talking about rape apology and Jake,
but why does this guy hate me so much with no reason?  Just does because I
am fool?  But he isn't any genius...  :((

He always sends me cruel messages and I simply don't understand...