[RUS] [MONEY] Fw: Your guide to some bullshit - was Re: Your Guide to the Operational Launch of the NWO in 2016 (Update 3.1 - Putin's Drive to Militarize the UN)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Aug 23 16:48:32 PDT 2016

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 11:22:09PM +0000, Sean Lynch wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 4:07 PM juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 22:34:32 +0000
> > Sean Lynch <seanl at literati.org> wrote:
> >

> > > Now there's one I hadn't heard before. Usually you hear about the
> > > "NWO" from people pushing UFO theories and new age bullshit, or from
> > > Christian conspiracy theorists who think Obama is the antichrist
> > > trying to create the NWO or some such crap.
> >
> >         So, you want to associate serious political analysis with that
> >         kind of lunatics because you have zero argumentes against
> >         serious politcal analysis.
> >

> I think I may not have been clear. I was referring to the crap on the "
> redefininggod.com" web site more than Zenaan's reply.

"More than" my reply, or "not" my reply - how far do you intend to take
your retraction, just to be clear, ?

> And like it or not, the concept of the "New World Order" is
> inextricably linked with conspiracy theories,

To what extent do you distinguish conspiracy theory from conspiracy
fact?

Seriously, can you speak with clarity on this? If you can, please do so,
I'd like to hear what you have to say - "conspiracy theory vs conspiracy
fact"

> so it's probably best to avoid using the phrase if you want to be
> taken seriously.

Speak to conspiracy theory vs conspiracy fact, and we might be able to
have a conversation.