[RUS] [MONEY] Fw: Your guide to some bullshit - was Re: Your Guide to the Operational Launch of the NWO in 2016 (Update 3.1 - Putin's Drive to Militarize the UN)

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:55:50 PDT 2016

On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 22:34:32 +0000
Sean Lynch <seanl at literati.org> wrote:

> Now there's one I hadn't heard before. Usually you hear about the
> "NWO" from people pushing UFO theories and new age bullshit, or from
> Christian conspiracy theorists who think Obama is the antichrist
> trying to create the NWO or some such crap.

	So, you want to associate serious political analysis with that
	kind of lunatics because you have zero argumentes against
	serious politcal analysis.

> It seems to me the most likely explanation is that we all love a good
> conspiracy theory and there in fact is no NWO.

	So 'institutions' or gangs like the IMF, the world bank, the
	WHO, the UN, WTO, etc, etc, don't really exist.

	And transnational US military contractors like google don't
	exist either.

> The stability of any
> conspiracy is inversely proportional to its vastness because

	And now, after trying to smear people whom you can't refute and
	tried to deny reality in the most stupid way possible you start
	to babble pseudo academic nonsense.

	With 'libertarians' like you Sean freedom needs no enemies.