Appelbaum, CDC, CCC

Sean Lynch seanl at literati.org
Tue Aug 23 14:08:19 PDT 2016

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 12:07 AM Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com>
wrote:

> Appelbaum, CDC, CCC
>

> http://www.itwire.com/business-it-news/open-source/73441-appelbaum-banned-from-debian-events-after-sexual-misconduct-charges.html
>
> Appelbaum banned from Debian events after sexual misconduct charges
>

> ===
> Appelbaum has also been asked to leave other hacker groups like the
> Cult of the Dead Cow, Noisebridge, and will not be allowed to
> attend events organised by the hacker group Chaos Computer Club.
> ===
>
> Are journos exaggerating at least for CCC?

So I guess as far as Juan & garpamp, et al are concerned, these groups are
also infiltrated by or working on behalf of the NSA, GCHQ, etc? Are they
about to experience mass disillusionment and exodus as well, just like all
"non-spook" Tor relays are about to shut down because "everyone" who's not
a spook is on Rapey Jakey's side?