moving on

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Aug 22 21:01:09 PDT 2016

On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 05:14:34PM -0400, Ben 0wned wrote:
> Most of us grew up during the cypherpunks movement

So... "I Ben have 'cred' round here... and even though I am anonymous,
hiding who I am in meatspace, and have never contributed to making this
list what I'd like it to be..."

> Good reason to just let this list die.

"... I'm going to tell you all what to do and where to go..."

> Bunch of OLD angry people

"... get on an ageist bandwagon ..."

> with no life

"... accuse y'all of being hopeless folks with nothing to live for ..."

> but to sit around

"... make accusations about how bloody lazy y'all are, even though I
don't know any of youse ..."

> and bitch and moan

"... characterise all the emails I bothered to look at in a really
shitty way, because my opinion is all that matters ..."

> about shit all day long.

"... and tell y'all that what you say, when you say it and how you say
it, is shit, through and through ..."

> What a miserable life.

"... And finally, you're all shit, did I mention you're shit? Cause you
are!  And I'm gonna imply my support for murder, deny you your right to
express your anger, and get really pissed off when anyone blows a
kettle.

Because that's my right, and all of you are shit (did I mention you're
all shit? Coz you are alright?!"

Somehow, somewhere in your little brain, something next to that one
brain cell that fired this morning after 3 cups of cofee, you decided
that your email was somehow a good or constructive or otherwise useful
email to send.

Cecilia's observation that "you're not the brightest apple in the cart"
seems rather apt...

But hey, what would I know, cause we're all "shit" around here ...