moving on

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Mon Aug 22 16:47:38 PDT 2016

Dear Riad,

I only saw a couple of expressions of interest, and they seemed tentative.  Maybe I missed a firmer one.

I'd be happy to host the list (and, if desired, cpunks.org) on the pglaf.org server.  No problem.  I run the server, and it's on a dedicated connection in a San Diego colo.  We'd need a couple of days for setup, testing & domain transfer.  Including the ssl key (or longer if we decide to get a new key).
   - Greg