[tor-talk] Revolt Against Tor Over Rape Claims, Process, Board, Etc

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Aug 21 17:33:53 PDT 2016

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 01:28:27AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> https://contraspin.co.nz/the-weaponising-of-social-part-3-the-resurrection-of-ioerror/
> August 16, 2016
> The Weaponising Of Social Part 3: The Resurrection Of IOError

(Anyone who has yet to read this part 3 article above, recommended of
course :)

grarpamp, this email of yours to which I reply appears on the tor-talk
archives, which is good, but also my response to the "why wikileaks"
email seems to have ended up in the archives:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2016-August/042027.html

(This is from tor-talk archive thread index for August:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2016-August/thread.html
)

Good if that one made it through, odd if it didn't actually make it
through, but did make it through to the archives.

Can someone confirm if they received that email outside of the
cypherpunks CC?

(I cannot find a copy in my duplicates folder, and it landed in cp
folder, so perhaps google (my email is still unfortunately routed
through gmail) removes duplicates of emails when it comes from two
different mailing lists?)

Thanks
Zenaan