Revolt Against Tor Over Rape Claims, Process, Board, Etc

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 00:41:51 PDT 2016

On 8/21/16, Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> wrote:
> But maybe that's just what they want us to think ;)
> And maybe there's conflict among [various] factions.
> This is a cluster-fuck at [many] level[s].

These sorts of meltdowns are often necessary, useful,
oppurtunistic, informative, expected, refactoring, infiltrating,
realigning, and normal process, among other words, made
more interesting when the players and stakes are as they are...
global actors, money, privacy, crypto, secrets, corporations,
governments, sex, and so on.

Until it settles out you never know how long it'll last or
how deep it'll go. This is just the popcorn stage,
For all we know the newspaper stage may be yet to come.
Enjoy the show.