Revolt Against Tor Over Rape Claims, Process, Board, Etc

Razer rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Aug 20 20:50:48 PDT 2016

Oh! There it is...

I'd say that there are at least five cultures: 1)
spooks; 2) suits; 3) SJWs; 4) classic geeks; 5) SJW geeks. It's a
cluster-fuck.

I see that as as Suits and Spooks as one, All SJWs as one, Classic geeks
(suit affiliated but perhaps persuadable towards SJW sympathy depending
on their Psychopathic inventory and whether the SJWs 'put out' easier.)

That's two with a "swing(er) vote".

Rr